Trinity Academy is here to serve the community of Halifax – and this goes beyond the students we have now and in the future!
Trinity Academy students and the local community benefit from our state-of-the-art, purpose built facilities which opened in September 2012. Every aspect of this building was created with our students in mind – from the fantastic learning spaces which include outdoor terraces, to the private toilet cubicles with their own sinks and hand driers.
These facilities have provided students and staff with endless opportunities to learn, with facilities that enable a unique style of teaching and resources that make a real difference.
The buildings are an asset for the community. Not only do they support the outcomes of students from the area, they are also there to support the health and wellbeing of all, for example through the hire of our sports facilities.
The academy’s new buildings opened in September 2012, and we are now offering a number of spaces for hire at very competitive rates. This could include hire for a Christian event within our Sacred Space or sports facilities hire from a range of our different options. The spaces available include:
- All Weather Pitch (AWP) – AWP suitable for football, hockey etc.
- External Cricket Nets – with three lanes
- Main Theatre/Hall – with tiered seating for 200, lighting and flexible stage area.
- Sports Hall – with wooden sprung floor: suitable for cricket, football, badminton, netball, basketball etc.
- Grass Pitches – suitable for football or rugby hire.
- Gym – suitable for activities such as Zumba, martial arts, aerobics, yoga, pilates and trampolining.
- Dance Studio – suitable for dance classes, with mirrored walls and air conditioning.
- Music technology computer suite.
- Fitness Suite/Gym – with cardio vascular machines; fixed and free weights.
- Conference Lecture Theatre – 120 seat with screen and demonstration bench.
- ICT Suites – high specification with 30 PCs and wireless internet access
- Sacred Space – for religious functions, with altar, high lighting and sound system.
- Various multi-use classrooms – seat up to 30.
- Food classrooms – with large working areas.
You can view Trinity Academy’s Community Use Management Policy here.
To read our Charging, Letting and Community Use’ policy, please click here.
Book an appointment
We welcome visits by appointment to view our facilities. Please contact John Potkins, Sport and Community Lettings Manager, on 01422 232036/07740 174758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time to visit or discuss the possibility of booking our facilities.
You can also download our information pack which gives further information about our spaces for hire, including costs.