Results and Pupil Premium
Exam results – ensuring our students achieve their full potential.
As an academy, we work hard to ensure that our students achieve grades that reflect their potential. In 2016 our students excelled, setting new records for exams success and once again making Trinity Academy the best performing school for student progress in Calderdale and amongst the best in the UK. Our 6th Form holds an elite position of being amongst the top 4% of schools nationally for our Value Added Score at A-level. Click here to access our press release providing further details.
The table below illustrates our exam results over the past four years.
|Students achieving 5 A* – C grades including English and Maths
|Students achieving 5 or more A* – C grades
Our KS4 results are as follows:
- Percentage of students with a good pass in English and Maths: 81%
- Progress 8 score +0.32
- Attainment 8 score 54.14
- Percentage of students achieving the English Baccalaureate (32% – 36% of students entered)
16 – 19 (KS5 results)
- Average grade students achieve: A-level C+, Applied General: D* –
- Progress students make compared to others +0.40
- Students staying in education or employment for at least two terms after KS5: 92% (England average 88%)
- Please note that our Maths and English data is suppressed due to small student numbers.
To view full information as published in the DfE school performance tables, click here.
If you would like to download information about our Pupil Premium allocation, and outcomes from this, please click here. This document tells you more about how we have spent our allocation to support outcomes for students.